Play it at tailgate parties
Play it at the airport or on the plane
Play it in the Dr.'s office
Play it on vacation in the RV
Play it when you're waiting for a ride
Play it when you are waiting at a sibling's team practices
Great for traveling sports teams - take Quick Count on the Team Bus
Pick up Quick Count Football at a store near you! Click on any store to get additional store info.
- Christian's Kinder Laden (Oldenburg)
- The Blue Marble Childrens Bookstore (Ft. Thomas)
- Buckeyes & Bluegrass (at CVG Cincinnati/NKy Int. Airport - Concourse A)
- The Card & Party Shop (Crescent Springs)
- Christian's Kinder Laden (Covington - Mainstrasse Village)
- Coins + Coins and Sports Collectibles (Florence)
- Collectibles Etc. (Lexington)
- Comic Book World (Florence)
- Comic Book World (Louisville)
- Galleries Together Gifts Art Rare Books Flowers (Newport)
- Curtis Heuser's Interior Visions Home & Garden Galleria (Bellevue)
- The Louisville Game Shop (Louisville)
- Play It Again Sports (Union/Florence)
- Play It Again Sports (Louisville) - 291 N. Hubbards Lane
- Playthings Toy Shoppe (Louisville) - 4209 Shelbyville Road
- The Rusty Scabbard (Lexington) - 820 Lane Allen Road
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center South Gift Shop (Edgewood)
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center North Gift Shop (Covington)
- Sports Depot (Newport - Newport on the Levee)
- The Toy Shop (Lexington - Lexington Center)
- Webster Drugs (Carrolton)
- Beds to Britches Childrens and Teen Store (Cheviot)
- Bethesda North Hospital Gift Shop (Cincinnati - Montgomery)
- Boardwalk Hobby Shop (Cincinnati - Mt Lookout)
- Christ Hospital Gift Shop (Cincinnati - Clifton/Mt Auburn)
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center Gift Shop (Cincinnati - Clifton)
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal (Cincinnati - Downtown)
- Clifton Comics and Games (Cincinnati - Clifton)
- Coolest Toys on Earth (.com) (Cincinnati - Milford)
- Fan's Choice Sports Collectibles and Memorabilia (Tri-County Mall)
- Fan's Choice Sports Collectibles and Memorabilia (Maineville)
- Good Samaritan Hospital Gift Shop (Cincinnati - Clifton)
- Ideal Baseball Cards (Cincinnati - Bridgetown)
- Ivory Tower Games (Lebanon)
- Joseph-Beth Booksellers (Cincinnati - Rookwood Commons)
- King Arthurs Court Toys (Cincinnati - Oakley)
- Maple Knoll Village Gift Shop (Cincinnati - Glendale)
- Mercy Hospital Gift Shop (Fairfield)
- Metronation Gifts (Cincinnati - downtown at 12th and Vine)
- Planet Collectibles (Cincinnati - Anderson Towne Center)
- Play it Again Sports (Cincinnati - Hyde Park Plaza)
- Play it Again Sports (Cincinnati - Colerain)
- Play it Again Sports (Cincinnati - Fairfield)
- Play it Again Sports (Cincinnati - Loveland/Mason)
- Play it Again Sports (Cincinnati - West Chester/Liberty Twp)
- School Time, Inc. (Cincinnati - Blue Ash)
- Sports Depot (Cincinnati - Northgate Mall)
- Ted's Toy Store (Cincinnati - Madeira)
- Yottaquest Fantasy Gaming (Cincinnati - Mt Healthy)
- PLAYmatters Toys (Cleveland - Avon)
- Play it Again Sports (Cleveland - Lyndhurst)
- Play it Again Sports (Cleveland - Mentor)
- Play it Again Sports (Cleveland - North Olmsted)
- Larsons Toys and Games (Columbus - Upper Arlington)
- Blue Turtle Toys (Dayton - Oakwood)
- Learning Express Toys (Dayton - Centerville)
- Mr Fub's Party Toys & More (Yellow Springs)
- Pinky Scout - formerly Duck Duck Goose (Troy)
- Play it Again Sports (Dayton - Centerville)
- Puzzles Plus (Dayton - Beavercreek)
- Super-Fly Comics & Games (Yellow Springs)
- Totally Delivered (Plano)
- Blue Highway Games (Queen Anne)
- Pinocchio's Toys (University Village)
- Seattle Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center Gift Shop (Seattle)
- White Horse Toys (Issaquah)
- Teaching Toys and Books (Tacoma)
Have a store you think should be on our list?
Email us at mspelman(at)quickcountfootball(dot)com - we'll call them up!
- Cincinnati innovates and so do we! Local entrepreneur Jessica Pohlkamp chronicles the blood, sweat and tears of being a woman inventor and bringing her innovative idea to market at her blog, Chickpreneur. Her latest article talks about the Cincinnati Innovates business idea competition and talks about how she became involved with it at the urging of our own Jukem Football innovator, Michelle Spelman.
- "It's Toy Time!" Atlanta Parent Magazine has given its seal of approval for the best toys of 2008 in their Holiday Gift Guide featuring Quick Count in Great Finds Under $15
- Why Buy Made In USA? "Recommendations of Quality Products Made in the USA" and Quick Count online giveaway contest (Oct 6, 2008)
- ShoppingByMail "Great Finds for Fine Living" features Quick Count Football. At ShoppingByMail.com, their mission is to locate online mail-order companies offering unique, quality merchandise and showcase a few of their finest offerings.
- Pinks and Blues: Your ultimate online family shopping guide for unique gift ideas and product reviews publishes their "Top 10 Gifts for Dads this Fathers Day," featuring Quick Count Football (June 2, 2008).
- PlayZak magazine the magazine for anyone looking for that toy no one else has. PlayZak is filled with toys you won't find just anywhere. Article includes Quick Count "A Good Deal for Stockings" Card games offer pocket-sized fun!
- TDMonthly magazine, a trade magazine for the toy, hobby, game and gift industry, New and Notable Toys (Card Games) for April 2008
- Cincinnati CityBeat magazine picks Quick Count Football (March 26, 2008) in their 12th Annual "Best of Cincinnati" 2008
- Pinks and Blues: Your ultimate online family shopping guide for unique gift ideas and product reviews. Featuring "Daily Finds for the Trendy Dad": product review of Quick Count Football, March 21, 2008, with Quick Count online giveaway contest on sister site, Mama Loves Giveaways.
- Momsational: contests, coupons and free stuff for moms at eMomsAtHome.com: The Internet Home Business Magazine for Moms and Dads, featuring Quick Count Football giveaway on March 11, 2008
- WMKV 89.3 FM Radio featured guest Jeff Spelman on their popular program "Grandparenting Today" with Alice Hornbaker February 28th at 1pm, and will be re-broadcast on Friday February 29th at 5am.
- The Kentucky Enquirer features Quick Count in the February 11th edition.
-MommyDoodles Blogs about Quick Count somewhere in New England....
- WICU-TV, the NBC affiliate in Erie, Pennsylvania (Channel 12) is airing a feature about Quick Count on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 during its' 5:30 pm newscast. Reporter Julie Coates, who interviewed Quick Count inventor Jeff Spelman, will feature Quick Count during her "Games People Play" segment.
- Cincinnati Enquirer features Quick Count in Jan. 2nd Business Section
- WCPO-TV, the ABC affiliate in Cincinnati, featured Quick Count Wednesday, December 19 during their 5:30 pm newcast. Quick Count was featured by reporter John Matarese in his popular report, "Don't Waste Your Money." The segment featured "Last Minute Cincinnati gifts."
- Review of Quick Count from BuyCincy.com
- Quick Count featured in CinWeekly Holiday Gift Guide
- Meet the Inventor Jeff Spelman
- Buy Quick Count online
Each deck of Quick Count features three main cards: Run, Pass and Catch. Each card has yardage ranging from five to 75 yards. The deck also includes one special field goal and one penalty card.
Players get three cards in their hand and try to move down field by playing cards face up on the table. In order to complete a "pass play" you must play a "pass card" and a "catch card" with matching yardage. The goal is to move downfield to score a touchdown. The trick is that you must move exactly 100 yards - so if you are 10 yards from the end zone you cannot make a 20-yard pass or run. Because of this rule, sometimes you move down field very quickly but end up getting stuck in the "red zone" for a while.
There is plenty of strategy each step of the way in this fast-paced game. Should you move down field five or 10-yards at a time, or should you take a chance and try for the big play? There are big plays in the deck - such as a 75-yard pass and catch. However, the odds are much greater the bigger the play. You also have to be on the ball and know where your opponent is at all times, so you don't throw the wrong card to the discard pile and give him a card that he can immediately use.
Quick Count is fast, strategic and competive. One game might be low-scoring; the next might be high-scoring. Often the games are very close, but sometimes you might be on one side of a big win or a big loss. Each Quick Count game is different. You will want to play over and over!